Review of Royal Gourmet® GG4201S
4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
Love grilling Love Royal Gourmet®
Invite your friends to your next backyard barbecue and impress your guests with Royal Gourmet® GG4201S 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner. You will be more than pleased to find its beautiful black coating shining in the sun which can attract all visitors. The heavy-duty construction is built to last for years, and you will find it easy to move the grill with its flexible 4 casters. The cooking space of 469 square inches in the primary cooking area and 156 square inches in warming rack is large enough to accommodate 22 patties at a time. This capacity can satisfy a medium or large-sized family or gathering. In addition, you can expect a powerful output of 48,000 BTU from the main burners and 9,000 BTU from the side burner. The side burner works excellent in cooking soup or vegetables etc. So take out your succulent meaty steaks, chicken wings, lamb chops and more from the hot, sizzling grate of Royal Gourmet® GG4201S Gas Grill!
1. The porcelain-enameled cast iron grates and porcelain wiring warming rack is rust-resistant and easy to clean. It can retain heat so well that the juicy flavor can be easily locked in.
2. The 469 square inches in the main cooking area and 156 square inches in the warming rack render sufficient cooking space for a medium or large-sized family or gathering. You can expect to cook 22 patties all at one time.
3. The 4 durable stainless steel tube burners come with an overall output of 48,000 BTU, and the side burner comes with the output of 9,000 BTU. Therefore, the total output reaches 57,000 BTU, which is powerful enough to cook food quickly. Besides, the side burner works perfectly in cooking soup and vegetables etc.
4. The automatic ignition system ensures quick and easy startup. The moment you push on the knobs, you can expect the grill to be started instantly.
5. The side tables provide additional food preparation space, and the lower shelf with stainless steel handles provides space for storage of BBQ accessories.
6. Drip tray can channel grease fast into the oil cup. Thus grease and residues are collected efficiently for easy cleanup after each session.
7. The built-in thermometer monitors the internal temperature accurately and closely, ensuring that you won't overcook.
8. With bracket and base support both available, LP tank can be attached to the cabinet firmly and securely.
9. The 4 casters with brake system allow the grill to move around easily and freely, while at the same time ensure that it can stand firmly when casters are locked in.
1. The side tables are not foldable but I don't consider this a big problem as the only benefit of foldable side tables is that it can save some storage space but not very much.
All the parts have a one-year warranty which is identical to most brands' gas grill. It comes with an assembly manual, and you can download an owner's manual online. If you can't find the information you're looking for, you can contact Customer Support via phone or email.